Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would you buy with $200?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I logged into PayPal tonight to pay for an item and it asked if I wanted to use Bill Me Later. I declined since it was only a $19 transaction... and next page it asked me again if I wanted to use BML but had a few more things to consider. No Interest if paid by July 2011. So Im thinking If I buy something for roughly $200... I can pay it off in 6 months no problem. And I get $10 back to boot.

What would you buy?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
P_Manning 18 said:
I logged into PayPal tonight to pay for an item and it asked if I wanted to use Bill Me Later. I declined since it was only a $19 transaction... and next page it asked me again if I wanted to use BML but had a few more things to consider. No Interest if paid by July 2011. So Im thinking If I buy something for roughly $200... I can pay it off in 6 months no problem. And I get $10 back to boot.

What would you buy?
You do know that it is a credit card like account that can be up to 26.9% and the interest can retro back to the original day you first buy an item if it is not paid off by the allotted time frame.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":2u5e69ml]I logged into PayPal tonight to pay for an item and it asked if I wanted to use Bill Me Later. I declined since it was only a $19 transaction... and next page it asked me again if I wanted to use BML but had a few more things to consider. No Interest if paid by July 2011. So Im thinking If I buy something for roughly $200... I can pay it off in 6 months no problem. And I get $10 back to boot.

What would you buy?
You do know that it is a credit card like account that can be up to 26.9% and the interest can retro back to the original day you first buy an item if it is not paid off by the allotted time frame.[/quote:2u5e69ml]

Yes. Ive used BML before... I know it isnt an option for every purchase. But for No Interest for 6 months... I can pay it off in 6 months without an issue.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
a brunette that is about 5 ft 5 inches 105 lbs with a good front and a rear you could bounce a quarter off of.

oh, you meant card wise, i see... gee i would need to think about that for a while. maybe a lincecum's chrome auto from 07

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts