Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
Hi, I'm 15 and a "card" collector. I say that because not all my cards are sports cards I have a few NASCAR cards and Country Gold cards. Other than that, I have baseball, football, hockey, basketball and I think that's it. I want 2010 Topps Chrome baseball or football cards because I have about 5000 cards that about 20 years old (hence my name) that are not really so much my style. The only older cards I want are Topps 1952 to 1977, other than that, nothing much really. If you want any specific cards from the Fleer 1990 baseball, I'm your guy. Or the Topps 1989 baseball, or 87-88 Donruss', or certain 1977 Topps baseball or 1980 Topps football, or..............(it goes on just a little bit). I do already have some 2010 Topps Chrome baseball cards (96) though. Anyways, that's me.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
55_marlins_sp said:
Welcome aboard ! That's a sweet Peavy you've got in your sig !

thanks man. there are some people on this board who already are burning me on how it's not a special card and that it's nothing. i don't care what they say though, because it's cool to me.

Members online