Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I bought 29 xfractors and

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
I wanna know, is $21 total (ebay) a good price to buy them? it was topps chrome baseball 2010.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
potentially it could be a very good deal, but we need to know who was included? Was it all veterans, rookies, or a mixture?

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
Huffamaniac said:
potentially it could be a very good deal, but we need to know who was included? Was it all veterans, rookies, or a mixture?
yeah i think it was a mix

TOMAHAWK_CHOP

Dec 19, 2010
If u want any more I will sell you what i got left for less then that. Let me see what i got if your interested and ill make u a great offer.. Trying to get rid off all my topps chrome im not keeping for pc
thanks just lmk if u would like me to get a count for you

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
tramers said:
if you can sell for 2.00 each good deal .
yeah, that's what I was thinking. the only thing i'm worried about is if he cheated me because a few hours later i saw another 29 card lot of xfractors on sale and i've been searching ebay and it's surprisingly rare to find 29 2010 topps chrome xfractors on sale at once together. i hope it's just coincidence though.

brumbach

When buying lots of refractors I try not to go over 50 cents each, I'd never pay $21 for 29 X-Fractors if the intent was for resale. A lot of the time I can get refractor lots for closer to 20-30 cents per card, especially larger lots with lousy descriptions. For some odd reason the X-Fractors tend to sell pretty good as singles, but I don't know how well I could move them at $2 each.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Mr.1989":2tah3kyf]I wanna know, is $21 total (ebay) a good price to buy them? it was topps chrome baseball 2010.
You got these for around .75 a piece so who was in this lot.[/quote:2tah3kyf]

I have no idea at this moment, but I'll probably know later. I love your avatar dude, "Walken" in a winter wonderland, now that's funny.

Members online