Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can I ask a favor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone can spare me $.03 for stupid ebay fees. Yes 3 whole cents ::facepalm:: . Ill reimburse whoever helps me out plus some so thanks in advance! Happy holidays everyone!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Kardkollector46 said:
Thanks trademhigh... to answer schillingfan my bank account isnt linked to the PP account so I dont have that option.

Link it up then. Not trying to be rude but it's a really easy fix.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
It's kind of the principle of the thing here. If he has ebay fees, they are seller's fees. Meaning he sold an item. Which probably cost more than 3 cents. I am all about helping people out, but I don't want to pay someone else's seller fees. Also, three cents is an awesome amount to be asking for.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I didn't know you could have a paypal account without a backup funding source of some kind anymore? Either bank account or CC.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
DWright5 said:
I didn't know you could have a paypal account without a backup funding source of some kind anymore? Either bank account or CC.
You have to have an active credit card with room for at least a dollar to activate it. You also have to keep that card on file (or add another if you take it off), but they don't need to remain active cards with balance.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Just to clarify, the fees are from leftover BINs that didnt bite, after I bought a few cards the eBay fees came. I thought I had enough and was short 3 cents. Someone was kind enough to PM me and send me 3 cents so nothing left to see here... not a big deal...

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Card Magnet said:
DWright5 said:
You have to have an active credit card with room for at least a dollar to activate it. You also have to keep that card on file (or add another if you take it off), but they don't need to remain active cards with balance.

Ok, gotcha. Just wondering.

Members online

Latest posts