Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favourite Play In Football

What is Your Favourite Play?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I also wonder if this corresponds with certain teams...

49ers love them some shallow crosses and packers fans older than 30 love them some sweeps.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
There's nothing like an HB toss that the running back is able to break for a big one. Once they get past the front lines and break into the secondary, it's an exciting play.

Aug 29, 2008
My favorite play is usually on short yardage where you fake the dive to your fullback and and flip it out to your RB on the edge. The Chargers and LT used to run it all the time.

You can sort of see it around the 2 min mark of this video.
[youtube:3al3uu9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J04BQy4GeI&feature=related[/youtube:3al3uu9s]

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
I love it when a halfback screen works to perfection. The DL gets suckered in and usually a CB gets crushed by an OL. :lol:

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
My favorite play is usually on short yardage where you fake the dive to your fullback and and flip it out to your RB on the edge. The Chargers and LT used to run it all the time.

Flacco did that today with Rice, I believe. It looks great and it was one of my favourite madden plays!

Aug 29, 2008
pigskincardboard said:

Flacco did that today with Rice, I believe. It looks great and it was one of my favourite madden plays!

I remember when I first found it in Madden and I ran it a couple of times. The defense never went for the fake and I always got killed 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
pigskincardboard said:

I remember when I first found it in Madden and I ran it a couple of times. The defense never went for the fake and I always got killed 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Hah, I think 90% of the people I know play as an end-linemen in Madden.

It was a horrible play to confuse the computer, but an UNBELIEVABLE play to screw your friends.

Latest posts