Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny Ramirez Cards as a White Sock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I was wondering if anybody could fill me in on cards with Manny Ramirez pictured as a White Sock. I've done a search on ebay, and have only come across 2010 Bowman Platinum, so I was wondering if anybody here might know of others from pulling them from packs or something.

Although his time there was short, I still want to add a couple of base cards or inserts of him to my Sox pc (only in Sox gear though).

Thanks in advance for any help.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Bowman Platinum is it as far as I can tell. He has a 2010 Topps update manufactured bat barrel card and it features him with the Dodgers...I figured that product might have him in a White Sox uni but apparently not.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
carrsallstars said:
Bowman Platinum is it as far as I can tell. He has a 2010 Topps update manufactured bat barrel card and it features him with the Dodgers...I figured that product might have him in a White Sox uni but apparently not.

if he doesnt know, nobody does!

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
He's also not listed in the 2010 Bowman Platinum checklist I've seen- though that hasn't been released yet so you never know.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
carrsallstars said:
He's also not listed in the 2010 Bowman Platinum checklist I've seen- though that hasn't been released yet so you never know.
Well that's odd. So far, a few base, a refractor /599, and a gold refractor /539 have all been listed.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Card Magnet said:
carrsallstars said:
Well that's odd. So far, a few base, a refractor /599, and a gold refractor /539 have all been listed.

He is card #43 in the 2010 Bowman Platinum set. I pulled one of base cards in the couple blasters I opened.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
carrsallstars said:

Sorry, that was supposed to say Bowman Sterling checklist. So the three cards Olerudfan listed are it.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
It's looking pretty likely that Manny's 2011 Topps card will feature him in a White Sox uni. In 2009 they went with the DOdgers uni even though he was a free agent, with the release date being in a month and him not signing yet a White SOx uni would be my guess. He is listed as #128 in 2011 Topps series 1 on the checklist at Topps.com.

Also in teh checklist Manny they show an auto card, a relic card, two different topps 60 insert cards, and a diamond duo's card with Frank Thomas- so that one has to be White SOx you'd think.

Members online

Latest posts