Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow, I'm suprised that it sold for that much...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildcat4

Aug 7, 2008
Southern Illinois
Nice looking card. But I also think $1,200 is little steep. It's not like it's his rookie card, which I could see selling for that price or a lot more.

-Steve

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
wildcat4 said:
Nice looking card. But I also think $1,200 is little steep. It's not like it's his rookie card, which I could see selling for that price or a lot more.
-Steve

I agree. Unless s/he's the ultimate Crosby collector, I can't see buying that card for that price. Ah well, it must be nice to have that type of money to throw around. :lol:

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
I'm with you guys, that seems like a lot for that Sid. More than I would pay for sure.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
you know what? i've also noticed that the cup's endorsed emblems dual patch autos are selling very high, not just crosby's. way more than the limited logos and such

dave

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
you know what? i've also noticed that the cup's endorsed emblems dual patch autos are selling very high, not just crosby's. way more than the limited logos and such

dave

i'm pretty new to the cup but i noticed that the emblems of endorsements that are selling high last came out in 05/06 the cup. maybe that's UD's way of stimulating buzz by releasing only certain subsets each year

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its weird isn't it? I have sold cards that I NEVER thought would go that high, ala my Glacial Graphs Gretzky card from this year's Ice. I sold it for 800. I would have never thought it would go but alas, a big Gretzky collector hit the BIN and I had a pay day. Nice card of Sid, but damn, I would rather have some other things than that card. I agree with everyone here.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:

dave

Dave, I just took a quick look at Ebay and there is not a lot of 05-06 Emblems of Endorsements on there. The Ebay store sellers are starting them at $250 a pop. I didn't think they would dry up that much. Now I am wondering what my EOE Phaneuf and Mahovlich would bring......

Members online