Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggio/Bagwell Auto Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
I got this from a lady who said she worked in the Houston City Hall, or some other place like that.
She said she had them both come in on differnt occasions and get this signed. it is a newspaper clipping that has "Killer B's" on the top. im not a big biggio/bagwell fan so i didnt really know if it was a authentic. but she gave me a good deal of 15 bucks for two bobbleheads one of biggio and one of bagwell that went together as a set gave away at differnt games and the autograph, can you guys give me your honest opinion on these autographs?

bagwellbiggio.jpg\

EDIT: newspaper clipping was laminated before or after signing.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Bagwell is a dead lock for sure. You can always tell by the last two L's in his last name. The Biggio looks to be spot on as well.

EDIT: I'd say it was laminated before being signed. Those autos look like they didn't stick too well to the lamination. Might want to get something like a big toploader to put it in or at least a magazine or comic book bag and board.

Members online

Latest posts