Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

card shop pick up DiMaggio yogi and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
i went to the card shop again to make a few trades with the owner and get some new pieces. My brother traded some of his eli manning auto cards for an eli manning mini helmet. he had some credit left over so i put that and my cards ted williams and sandy koufax perez steeles and a yogi berra sterling auto for this here

yogi.jpg
richardson.jpg
larson.jpg
ford-1.jpg
dimaggio.jpg

this is a 16x20 frameed piece authenticated by JSA it is signed by
joe dimaggio
whitey ford
yogi berra
phil niekro
leo dourocher
enos slaughter
johnny mize
goose gossage
don larson
buckey dent
clete boyer
bobby richardson
graig nettles
johnny blanchard
I cant make out the last name in the top left if someone can tell me who that is that would be great

Im so pumped to add this piece. I hope to add soem more names down the line guys like piniella,jackson,stottlemyre and other greats who played froom the old stadium till when they redid in the mid 70's

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice piece. I like the idea of adding more sigs, which could be a fun project. You gonna hang it up in the meantime?

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
yea i got it up on my wall hanging theirs a show in NJ in january that has many yankees attending. Im hoping to add winfield,jackson,piniella and Kubek on it unfortunalty its going ot be pretty expensive to add more sigs but definatly shold be a fun project

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
thanks guys pretty excited to add this piece

I just bought my tickets for the show this january in NJ. Im going to be adding Reggie Jackson, Lou Piniella, Dave winfield, tony kubek and moose skowron. Im thinking about adding stottlemyre,guidry and tommy john but ill play those 3 by year

Members online