Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just -- wow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
(The topic really does describe my discussion below).

Was on the ITG thread and the topic of Just came up. Since Just Minors doesn't have a license anymore, I wanted to see what they were up to.

Looks like they're up to some REALLY neat stuff.

http://www.justminors.com/www.justminor ... rs_10.html

Mystery Gamers 2010 Details

Each Master Carton (Case) contains 4 display boxes with the following contents:
1 Game-Used Cap
1 Pair of Game-Used Spikes
2 Pair of Game-Used Batting Gloves
1 Game-Used Jersey or 1 Game-Used Fielding Glove
(Each individual display box is clearly marked with its contents!)

All checklists are subject to change without notice.

ChecklistGame-Used Jerseys
Andre Ethier Chipper Jones Jemile Weeks
Billy Butler Freddie Freeman Joey Votto
Bobby Cox J.P. Arencibia John Smoltz
Brian McCann Jason Heyward Josh Johnson
C.J. Wilson Jay Bruce Lastings Milledge
Carl Crawford Jeff Francoeur Neil Walker

Game-Used Fielding Gloves
Aaron Hill Jason Heyward Junichi Tazawa
Billy Butler Jay Bruce Kelly Johnson
Casey Kelly Jordan Schafer Ryan Church
Freddie Freeman Jose Tabata Ryan Garko
Hunter Pence Josh Johnson Yunel Escobar

Game-Used Batting Gloves
Billy Butler Freddie Freeman Joey Votto
Casey Kelly Hanley Ramirez Jordan Schafer
Desmond Jennings Jason Heyward Kelly Johnson
Evan Longoria Jay Bruce Reid Brignac

Game-Used Caps
Billy Butler J.D. Drew Justin Upton
Casey Kelly Jason Heyward Kelly Johnson
Chipper Jones Jay Bruce Reid Brignac
Dan Uggla Joey Votto Tom Glavine
Evan Longoria Jordan Schafer

Game-Used Spikes
Billy Butler Jay Bruce Kelly Johnson
Desmond Jennings Jeremy Hermida Rafael Furcal
Freddie Freeman Joey Votto Reid Brignac
Hanley Ramirez Jordan Schafer Junichi Tazawa
Jason Heyward Justin Morneau

-----

So, apparently, rather than redemptions, they will let you know what type of product you're going to get. If you're an NL East (Braves/Marlins) or NL Central fan, it looks like this porudct is stocked for you. As a Phillies fan, I won't be buying... but I'll tell you, if I were a Braves fan, I'd be buying this by the case, so long as the cost wasn't prohibitive.

There's no preorder on the site, but this looks extremely interesting. Again, the player selection as a fan does NOTHING for me - no Phillies - but ... looks quite cool for the Braves/Twins/Marlins/Reds fans out there.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
There were selling a bunch of Votto game used cleats and batting gloves on there site this year. After Votto won the MVP I saw people selling them on eBay for a nice profit.

was kicking myself for not jumping on them.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thanks for the link jeff.

that seems like a great case to break! (and as u said, dep. on the price)

ah, just minors jersey....man, when i pulled that ted williams auto jersey 2 years ago....that was awesome

dave

A_Pharis

daveyou said:

ah, just minors jersey....man, when i pulled that ted williams auto jersey 2 years ago....that was awesome

dave

I remember that. Lucky bastage.

Product looks pretty cool, but I've got a feeling it won't look so nice once price is announced.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
A_Pharis said:
daveyou said:

dave

Product looks pretty cool, but I've got a feeling it won't look so nice once price is announced.

haha!

hey, if i pull another brignac (lord, please dont let me!!), you know a good home for it? :mrgreen:

dave

A_Pharis

daveyou said:
A_Pharis said:
daveyou said:

dave

haha!

hey, if i pull another brignac (lord, please dont let me!!), you know a good home for it? :mrgreen:

dave

I'll hang as many as I can fit on my wall. LOL!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I never thought Just was that bad in the first place, but I am biased. I like cheap ripping, unique items, and the cards will be good for TTM.

That is a cool idea though, the fact that they come displayed is even better. I busted a set of 04 Just Prospects and pulled a Fred Lewis auto :lol:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
If you're an NL East (Braves/Marlins) or NL Central fan, it looks like this porudct is stocked for you

I feel like it's always been like that with Just Minor memorabilia products. As a Mets fan I'd like to see more, but the clients they sign are good enough themselves.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Zan said:
If you're an NL East (Braves/Marlins) or NL Central fan, it looks like this porudct is stocked for you

I feel like it's always been like that with Just Minor memorabilia products. As a Mets fan I'd like to see more, but the clients they sign are good enough themselves.

There based around Atlanta and it really shows

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Thank you for your reply and interest in our products, specifically Mystery Gamers 2010. We are very excited to deliver this unique opportunity to the marketplace yet disappointed that it was unfortunately delayed. There were two main reasons for the delay, one of which was licensing issues with the MLB Player Association that needed to be reconciled (and have been). The other reason was players who were unable to deliver game-used items to us in the timely manner that their contracts specified. We now have all of the game-used items required to package this product and will begin doing so over the next 2-3 weeks and will send out an e-mail blast to all subscribers with order information in the next 7-10 days. If you are not subscribed to the shopjustminors e-mail list, please do so as quickly as possible via the following link:

http://www.shopjustminors.com/home.php

On the bottom right-hand side of the screen (in the section titled “NEWS”) simply type in your e-mail address and the CAPTCHA code below that and click submit.

The first sales opportunity will be made only to those that are current customers who have achieved Premium status. Once that sales cycle is complete we will offer the product to everyone else, assuming that there is still product available. Once we send out detailed sales information, it should answer most other questions including price and checklist information.

Thank you again,

Scott Jordan
Just Minors
2135 East Main St. SW
Suite 160
Snellville GA 30078

Members online