Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FU Terrell Suggs you POS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
What a POS, I hope he gets concussed when they get creamed in the playoffs. Now granted i'm not a Favre fan but this is classless.

Watching in a crowded Baltimore restaurant, Ravens All-Pro pass rusher Terrell Suggs(notes) burst out into laughter at the sight of the Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback in a prone, motionless position.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... eeps122010

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Could totally be out of context.

As the play happened and just after he hit the ground, no one knew how long he would be there or what the issue was. If anything, it looked like his left shoulder to the brunt of the blow.

I jumped up and was stoked with the hit when it happened, but it doesn't mean that I'm pleased with the concussion.

Football is a sport where big hits rule and where bodies go to die. Not sure what Favre was thinking but taking on more risk in a dead season that is supposed to be his last. Most felt it was moronic for Favre to come back and play yesterday, but the first possession squelched that talk...then came Corey Wootten. Being competitive is key for sports, but I'm hoping this concussion is his last, because no one knows how many he has had. If he lives another 15 years, he'll be lucky.

All of that said, people in general appear to be tired of Favre, I know I am as well. As a Bears fan, I respected him every year in that Packers jersey, but it's just gotten old and the respect is gone.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Could totally be out of context.

As the play happened and just after he hit the ground, no one knew how long he would be there or what the issue was
. If anything, it looked like his left shoulder to the brunt of the blow.

I jumped up and was stoked with the hit when it happened, but it doesn't mean that I'm pleased with the concussion.

Football is a sport where big hits rule and where bodies go to die. Not sure what Favre was thinking but taking on more risk in a dead season that is supposed to be his last. Most felt it was moronic for Favre to come back and play yesterday, but the first possession squelched that talk...then came Corey Wootten. Being competitive is key for sports, but I'm hoping this concussion is his last, because no one knows how many he has had. If he lives another 15 years, he'll be lucky.

All of that said, people in general appear to be tired of Favre, I know I am as well. As a Bears fan, I respected him every year in that Packers jersey, but it's just gotten old and the respect is gone.

I question this as well. Did he laugh at the hit or what followed? I understand laughing at the initial hit but not at the the injury.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
What a POS, I hope he gets concussed when they get creamed in the playoffs. Now granted i'm not a Favre fan but this is classless.

Watching in a crowded Baltimore restaurant, Ravens All-Pro pass rusher Terrell Suggs(notes) burst out into laughter at the sight of the Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback in a prone, motionless position.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... eeps122010

:lol: I love it.

If he is classless, after having read your comments, where does that place you on the food chain?

ComeonSon.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I cheered when it happened. I love watching Favre get smashed because I have such a high level of disdain for him. When he stayed down though, I did stop laughing. I don't want to see anyone get hurt seriously when they're not playing dirty.

Side note - I really burst out laughing when Steve Young said in the pregame "I'm sure painkillers are involved with him playing tonight.", and Matt Millen goes "Oh, come on".

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Honestly, was there a single person on this earth that thought Favre would actually finish the game? McKinnie has sucked all year and with Julius Peppers, Israel Adonaje (sp?) and apparently Wootton as well, you had to know it would happen.

I have been sick of hearing about Favre since he left the Packers. I'm not glad he got hurt, but I am glad that maybe, just maybe I will only have to hear his name for the next 3 months.