Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Curious, does Tim Beckham's Razor deal include memorabilia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Does Razor's exclusive include Tim Beckham signed memorabilia as well as cards?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
ACTUALLY, NO... he can sign memorabilia for fans or memorabilia companies...

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Alright, thank you Brian. Was trying to figure out if the contact received was legit on signings with Beckham.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Tim Beckham is not a great signer. He wouldn't sign for my friends and I before the game but he did sign after the game after he got a Nathans hot dog. My friends are some of the only people who have SS OMLBS that aren't personalized. He side paneled most balls he signed. This is what I got.

TimBeckham8x102.jpg
TimBeckham8x101.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
goblue,

Very nice..I haven't paid much attention to his auto before as I haven't went after any of his cards...but I must say his auto is nice.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
goblue,

Very nice..I haven't paid much attention to his auto before as I haven't went after any of his cards...but I must say his auto is nice.

Thanks, his auto is nice but it looks to similar to his brother Jeremy. I was worried Jeremy pulled a prank on us :lol:

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
goblue6919 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
goblue,

Thanks, his auto is nice but it looks to similar to his brother Jeremy. I was worried Jeremy pulled a prank on us :lol:

That's funny...I'm sure if they both make it, there will be plenty dual autographs to compare it with.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
He wouldn't sign before the game the first time I saw him but signed a few pregame the next series a month later. He signed afterwards for everyone each game and was really nice, tons of people wanted his autograph in Burlington it was ridiculous. I ended up with several things, all were personalized. Got a ball, a few 8x10s and a BA.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
goblue6919 said:
Tim Beckham is not a great signer. He wouldn't sign for my friends and I before the game but he did sign after the game after he got a Nathans hot dog. My friends are some of the only people who have SS OMLBS that aren't personalized. He side paneled most balls he signed. This is what I got.

TimBeckham8x102.jpg
TimBeckham8x101.jpg

Where did you find these MILB photos? I would love to pick up some minor league photos but can't find a place that offer a good variety?.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
andyduke86 said:
http://www.futurestarphotos.com

They also have an ebay store.

Thanked.
Busy right now so can't browse too much. How's their variety of players do you know by chance? Multiple photos of same players or only 1 photo/player?

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
cardinals0103 said:
andyduke86 said:
http://www.futurestarphotos.com

They also have an ebay store.

Thanked.
Busy right now so can't browse too much. How's their variety of players do you know by chance? Multiple photos of same players or only 1 photo/player?

Plenty of players, they have most top prospects and multiple shots of almost everyone they have. They're always adding new guys/photos as well.

Members online

Latest posts