Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Participation in a baseball card set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Hey guys, I finally scanned the only team set that exists of my hometown team (Naranjeros de Hermosillo in the Mexican Winter League) and I just wanted to showoff that I had participation on it on the stats section :D
It was made for the 2001-02 season.

NaranjerosHorizontal1.jpg

NaranjerosHorizontal2.jpg

NaranjerosHorizontal3.jpg

NaranjerosHorizontal4.jpg

NaranjerosHorizontal5Yo.jpg

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
very cool! not many on the boards can say that!!! i really like the Fernando Valenzuela.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Very cool Fernando card! Also, it looks like the jerseys have no numbers on the backs, just some sort of logo. Is there a reason? Maybe a sponser logo? I've never seen modern jerseys without numbers. Neat!

- R.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
olerud363 said:
Very cool Fernando card! Also, it looks like the jerseys have no numbers on the backs, just some sort of logo. Is there a reason? Maybe a sponser logo? I've never seen modern jerseys without numbers. Neat!

- R.

Thanks

Sadly, jerseys suck in Mexico, they have similarities with soccer jerseys. One is that they are full with sponsors and the other one is that they change basically every year.
In the players wearing jerseys (others are wearing the preseason t-shirt), we see the number in the front and the last name and big sponsor on the back. The uniform of this season has number and sponsor on the back, no name.

Members online

Latest posts