Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone played on a pro field?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I was out for a drive thinking about this past baseball season. Our coach set up a regular season game with a town about an hour away to play at the MetroDome (Varsity) and the B-Squad (can also be known as JV) would be able to play each other after the Varsity team was done. Unfortunately, either the superintendent or the school council told the coach that there would be no way that the team would miss an entire day of school for baseball.

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
Never a pro stadium, but I played on a few minor league fields back in high school. We also flew down to Orlando every year for spring training in Disney's Wide World of Sports. That was just a beautiful complex, and we always go to play on the Braves ST field at least once. That was always a ton of fun, especially considering we were missing a week of school for it.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Actually tonight @ Conseco Fieldhouse (Pacers), the b-ball team I coach.

5282338434_20b49bee60.jpg

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
16 year old summer team we played at atlanta brave's spring training field at disney. it was legit

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
My softball plays competitive ball in Louisville---we had the chance to play at Louisville Slugger Field (home of the River Bats) last year---it was awesome. We are ranked 16th in the state overall and have the number 2 defense (allowing 7.5 runs per game).

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I got to pitch my knuckleball in the Bakersfield Blaze stadium back in high school. All I remember is I know one of my knuckleballs got crushed all the way to the wall and another one made the final batter of the inning look ridiculous. Yeah, only one inning.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I've always wondered if I could hit a home run at a major league ballpark - has anyone done it before, and is it tough?

MarinerswinWS

Oct 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
A couple years back, I was able to go on field of AT&T Park for my fathers business trip and play a little catch on the field. I also was able to try out the Batting Cages, but they were a little to fast and high for me at the time.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
Well when it comes to basketball, I have shot hoops on the Dallas Mavericks AA Center court.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
My last high school hockey game was the state championship at the Chicago Stadium.

I also played in a league in LA that played on the LA Kings practice ice.

72skywalker

Aug 4, 2010
In little league once we played at the Astrodome for the championship. In the middle of the game the Astros came on the field to play their game and they tried to throw us off. One of my friends would not leave the field and was running around the field in order to elude the officials. We got the entire crowd to chant "Let them play, Let them play!!! They eventially let us finish the game.

Latest posts