Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Absolutely AMAZING card just pulled at my shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
A good friend and I are sitting here just hanging out. UPS hasn't come yet, so my choices are slim, espeically when it comes to packs, as I've been running some stocking stuffer pack specials.

My friend says, "You know I'm bored when I'm opening REGULAR Topps packs." He grabs five packs. This popped out of the last pack:

IMAG0288.jpg

I'm still kinda freaking out a little bit. Merry Christmas, indeed!

Thanks for looking.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Old Kentucky Shark said:
My friend says, "You know I'm bored when I'm opening REGULAR Topps packs." He grabs five packs, hands them to me, and says, "Merry Christmas" You should have seen his face when this Babe Ruth popped out of the last pack.

Thanks for looking.

If only thats how the story went. :lol:

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
vwnut13 said:
Old Kentucky Shark said:
My friend says, "You know I'm bored when I'm opening REGULAR Topps packs." He grabs five packs, hands them to me, and says, "Merry Christmas" You should have seen his face when this Babe Ruth popped out of the last pack.

Thanks for looking.

If only thats how the story went. :lol:

Lol. He said that the shop would see most of the money he gets from selling it. I'm cool with that. ;)

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
What an amazing story! That card has a beautiful design too!
Its also cool that he is in a Boston Braves jersey. There cant be too many of those.

Members online

Latest posts