Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will be inducted into HOF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
Wrote an article about the upcoming HOF announcement, I didn't make any predictions in the article but I think it's just going to be Blyleven and Alomar. I was wondering what you guys thought.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
stlalways94 said:
Alomar for sure, we'll see about Blyleven

74.2% in his last try. He has to kill someone or similar not to get elected.
Dawson got 67% year before election and Rice 72.2%

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
schmidtfan20 said:
Is Kent Hrbek up for the Hall anytime soon, they guy was good.

He was in 00 but he didn't get the 5% to go on, so apparently he has to be voted in by the Veteran's Committee, which won't happen until 2015 (someone, please correct me if I am wrong on any of this).

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Is Kent Hrbek up for the Hall anytime soon, they guy was good.

He was in 00 but he didn't get the 5% to go on, so apparently he has to be voted in by the Veteran's Committee, which won't happen until 2015 (someone, please correct me if I am wrong on any of this).

You're wrong in assuming that schmidtfan wasn't being sarcastic in order to say that the Hall has low standards.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
My sarcasm detector needs to be looked at.

sarcasm-detector-thumb.jpg

Jul 30, 2009
I think Steve Balboni and Bam Bam Meulens get the nod this year. Might as well, its doesnt really matter any longer.

Babe Ruth......Mickey Mantle...Ted Williams....Cy Young.....Willie Mays.....Ty Cobb.....Jim Rice....Jim Rice.....Jim Rice...... ::facepalm::

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
No one has mentioned Bagwelll?
I think Alomar will get in. It seems that some voters didn't want him to get in first ballot, but think he's a HOFer.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
17ROCKIES12 said:
No one has mentioned Bagwelll?
I think Alomar will get in. It seems that some voters didn't want him to get in first ballot, but think he's a HOFer.

Bagwell it's probably the same case. He deserves it, but because of the way some people vote, I don't think he'll get in this time, although he should get way more votes than Palmeiro.

Members online