Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Thanks go out to Excel_b

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Bobby told me earlier today he was stopping by the office to pick something up and also drop off some stuff.

I had no clue what this stuff was he was talking about. (1) huge box of cardboard boxes to use for shipping breaks

(2) some awesome Michael Flacco's

I havent even looked online for any in a long time. I was missing 2 cards for my rainbow.

I just needed the Super and Red Refractor.

This is what I had (not everything scanned)
flacco1.jpg
flacco2.jpg

Well today I am 1 maybe 2 cards (if you count plates) away from the complete rainbow, Bobby gave me the Red refractor and 3 plates today along with a blue, gold, orange, x, base, etc....

flaccoplates.jpg
flaccored.jpg

Thanks again Bobby!!!

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Wished I saw your face at your shop (I admit I was expecting to see you)...

No matter! :D Very happy to know that you were very pleased getting these cards. Haven't seen the last printing plate and the Super. I will definitely keep an eye on them for you, dude...

Wish you and your wonderful family a warm Happy Holidays! (I might come by on Friday anyways, if your shop is still open?)

Bobby

G

I'm only 12 and wow their are some very generous people on this site just wow ure rlly nice

Members online

Latest posts