Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay issue, anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i have my auctions US only unless i have stuff for japanese market.
last few weeks ive gotten winners from austria and UK on auctions that
i double checked are only open to US buyers. this happen to anyone else?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
matty, when you set the buyer requirement, there is some sort of sub category of checking off the actually countries or some crap like that....so unless those are also checked off, i believe what you have experienced will keep happening since the out of towners can still bid on your items

oh, and happy holidays, matty!!

dave

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
thanks dave, ive double checked, those are all voided out.
must be something else. You too have a great christmas dave :)

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
its all thee tards not reading the description and shipping requirements, probably the same people who ding you for not havign their crap the next day or it not grading out as a 10

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
its all thee tards not reading the description and shipping requirements, probably the same people who ding you for not havign their crap the next day or it not grading out as a 10

yes, but if i have turbo lister set for US only they are supposed to be unable to bid.
that had always been the case til recently, all of a sudden 2 bidders get thru.
they figured out a loophole somehow.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boomo said:
I have shipped to those places for under 3 bucks. And I have not had a problem with them.
One guy I sold to works for our government and says he moves around the world from time to time. When I list someone and he see it he tells me it is him and if he wins I ship it to were ever he is. I know you asking how the international people are not supposed to bid on your stuff. By why really limit a sale?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Pine Tar said:
boomo said:
I have shipped to those places for under 3 bucks. And I have not had a problem with them.
One guy I sold to works for our government and says he moves around the world from time to time. When I list someone and he see it he tells me it is him and if he wins I ship it to were ever he is. I know you asking how the international people are not supposed to bid on your stuff. By why really limit a sale?

i agree pine, i hate to prevent anyone from bidding, but they balk at paying the 11.00
registered fee, and i have had several claims against me by international from the last time i allowed it.

Members online

Latest posts