Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Devin Hester's Chrome and Contenders autos have spiked since making my Vikings look foolish Monday night.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
And oddly enough, Ray Rice's cards haven't jumped much after his big game. I only really looked at his SPA's, but their prices are hanging around where they have been all along. I wonder if people are scared off by Raven patch fakes.

Sorry, just an observation.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
where is last weeks hot list or is the prospect info considered the list last week

it'll be a double week this week, so if you have considerations from last week, throw them out there too.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
NECpilgrims8 said:
Jaypers said:
Josh Sale.

Inflated due to a single specific buyer.

That really makes it "hot"?

I'm not just referring to his Reds, which sold via Fixed listing. Check the auctions as well for his rarer parallels.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
cmnkb8 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Jaypers said:
Josh Sale.

Inflated due to a single specific buyer.

That really makes it "hot"?

Considering that this buyer can afford to buy every single one ever made at these prices...in a way, YES.

For something to be truly hot, there needs to be a widespread demand for the card. This is just a case of a deep pocketed buyer not caring what they spend.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Jose Iglesias Bowman Chrome Autos and Parallels. He has had a really nice spike in the last couple of weeks. I think there have been few people willing to part with them right now and the price has steadily climbed on them. I was buying autos for $14 and Refs for $20, but they have gone up and up and the base are about $20 now and the Refs are up to $40.

Fuel: Sox keeping him in the Gonzo trade, his moving up to the #1 prospect in their system, talk about him being up by the All-Star break.

Members online

Latest posts