Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yes, I have no life!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm the only one left in the office...not because I can't leave, it's because I'm waiting for my damn BDP case to arrive (yes, this is the mamabear one)! People ask me why I'm not leaving...I tell them I'm waiting for a package to come...so freaking quiet...sigh...

UPS usually comes after 3 so the wait is crazy hard! lol

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
you know....if you ever play that game of "strangest places to _____" in ANYTHING, i think you'd take the cake, bro. lol!

happy holidays, lyonel. pull a harper and a super.

and next time, call me over. we can go to the library on 5th. i will, however, wear my ski mask.

dave

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
daveyou said:
you know....if you ever play that game of "strangest places to _____" in ANYTHING, i think you'd take the cake, bro. lol!

and next time, call me over. we can go to the library on 5th. i will, however, wear my ski mask.

dave

Haha, busting at the office instead! Hopefully that will change my luck!

Oh, and two guys sitting on one table at the main library on 5th and grabbing packs from a box...now that's stranger than busting at starbucks! :shock:

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
2 things:

1-I couldn't believe when you said you busted a case of BDP at Starbucks, LOL.

2-I ordered 4 cases of BDP from mama bear, and have asked a couple times when to expect the cases-but haven't heard a reply. This makes me think possibly today or tomorrow I will be getting them. When did you order them from mama bear?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
2 things:

Seriously, starbucks is a pretty decent place to bust a case...not sure why all the "odd" feelings about it! lol

2-I ordered 4 cases of BDP from mama bear, and have asked a couple times when to expect the cases-but haven't heard a reply. This makes me think possibly today or tomorrow I will be getting them. When did you order them from mama bear?

I ordered it Dec. 1. They respond to emails quick so you should have them soon. They are drop shipped from PA to your location (not FL where they are from).

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
Messier2 said:
daveyou said:

dave

Haha, busting at the office instead! Hopefully that will change my luck!

Oh, and two guys sitting on one table at the main library on 5th and grabbing packs from a box...now that's stranger than busting at starbucks! :shock:

I'd actually have joined you guys at the Library. Just a few blocks from the office.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
2 things:

Yeah I haven't received my tracking numbers yet either. I have 5 cases ordered. They told me they received them Saturday and were preparing everything to ship on Sunday and Monday. I would be very happy if mine came tomorrow just so I can have them in my possession.

Still planning on selling mine off though. I spoke to the LCS today and they may buy one from me. I just don't have the time to bust them like I thought I did. Plus I'm moving in about 3 months and we are behind on getting things together. Just selling them off will make it one less thing I have to worry about now....

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
By the way, where do you live? I'm in KY so I'm trying to get an idea when I might expect them on my porch.

Messier2 said:
hail2thevictors said:
2 things:

Seriously, starbucks is a pretty decent place to bust a case...not sure why all the "odd" feelings about it! lol

I ordered it Dec. 1. They respond to emails quick so you should have them soon. They are drop shipped from PA to your location (not FL where they are from).

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
The break was HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE! Not even worth a post on the box break board! ::facepalm::

BTW, if you get a "401" case...sell, sell, sell the case...that's worst than my first case...and I thought that was below average!

The one saving grace is that I "only" paid $549 for it...but still....

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Messier2 said:
The break was HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE! Not even worth a post on the box break board! ::facepalm::

BTW, if you get a "401" case...sell, sell, sell the case...that's worst than my first case...and I thought that was below average!

The one saving grace is that I "only" paid $549 for it...but still....

Hearing this makes me feel better that I have decided to sell my cases now. Sorry to hear it didn't go well for you though. I'll probably sell cases that are loaded with great stuff knowing me... :)

Members online