Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Couldn't ask for a better PC pull from Ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
Already bought 5 boxes/packs - nice jumbo game used autos, nothing stellar. Bought the last two today despite the moans from my daughter that she'd rather get the Bowman Sterling. Don't know if I should redeem it though, for fear of a replacement:

ultimate8cubs.jpg

I can't think of a better Cubs selection for this. Maybe Buckner or Kingman instead of Lee, but Soriano should have years ahead of him to solidify his name as a Cub, same with Ramirez. If UD does produce this card, here's hoping that it's not with stickers and they don't picture Dawson w/ an Expos hat!!

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
IndyMann said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
IndyMann said:
Very nice. Hopefully it's on-card but, I seriously doubt it. It would've been nice to see Jenkins on that card.

all cards in ultimate are on card.
Even an 8-piece???

That's what I'm wondering. If so, obviously more difficult to do, therefore greater chance of not getting done. Although 90% of my replacements from UD have been more than fair, and, recently, right on par with the player(s)/layout of the original, I would be in this one for what it is only.

Members online

Latest posts