Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 packs of Absolute w/pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Fun break. Here are my hits:
047/299
DSC01889.jpg

34/50
DSC01890.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I love HOF autos, but man, it's hard to see their shaky handwriting and wonder about the toll the game has taken on their mind and bodies...

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
One Bad Day said:
I love HOF autos, but man, it's hard to see their shaky handwriting and wonder about the toll the game has taken on their mind and bodies...

Your 100% right about that bro, the physical and more so mental harm you do to your body playing high impact sports like football and hockey is tremendous. You can't put a price on health and not everyone will be a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and make truck loads of cash. I think this is a side of the game people ignore worse than the 1,000 pound elephant in the room.

cspears22

Dec 15, 2010
Kentucky
One Bad Day said:

There may be some cases where a younger player has terrible handwriting or signatures due to the toll the game has taken on them, but Deacon Jones is 72 years old. His signature getting worse is attributed to age as much as anything.

His autographs 10 years ago were a little cleaner.

I'd still take that Auto or a Unitas or Don Maynard Auto over Michael Vick's MV7 ANY day. The older players may not be as clean, but at least they try to actually sign.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Don't get me wrong, I love getting a HOF auto, I just think it's a little sad seeing evidence of some of the games greatest heroes succumb to the inevitability of time

Members online