Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List for DEC 23rd It's Bieber time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
who's buying flynn? collectors or investors? $20 for an auto is still cheap but rodgers isn't going anywhere. i get webb and tebow, both could be the future starters

i like that the cup is bigger than justin bieber

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
mazarazz said:
who's buying flynn? collectors or investors? $20 for an auto is still cheap but rodgers isn't going anywhere. i get webb and tebow, both could be the future starters

Yeah, I'm not really sure why anyone would buy Flynn. He's not going to get anymore starts this year.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
blitzerlover said:
mazarazz said:

Yeah, I'm not really sure why anyone would buy Flynn. He's not going to get anymore starts this year.
Someone is buying Flynns I need to list my 2 I got from one of Ryo's Football Breaks a few years back. :D

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Mason should have thrown on the LA Dodgers Jake Lemmerman...I was alerted on his post...

I won't get rich, but I had some fun snagging (2) gold refs on $19.99 BINS....

Just recently a blue went $13.51 and the last gold hit $37.01 before shipping...the people are starting to notice a possible future Brandon Belt!

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
blitzerlover said:
mazarazz said:

Probably hoping he gets traded at some point I'd guess.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
noaskiecards said:
Mason should have thrown on the LA Dodgers Jake Lemmerman...I was alerted on his post...

I won't get rich, but I had some fun snagging (2) gold refs on $19.99 BINS....

Just recently a blue went $13.51 and the last gold hit $37.01 before shipping...the people are starting to notice a possible future Brandon Belt!
You ever read this about Lemmerman?

http://www.gossipbeast.com/?p=7202

Absolutely hilarious, but yes old.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Not ripping your list mason, just the public's buying habits:

1. Matt Flynn: SUCKS, and I'd be shocked if it's LSU fans buying him after the way he killed their hopes for a couple of years.

5. Tim Tebow: SUCKS, but at least I see the appeal. But if you look at his throws, both TDs were bad ideas.

10. Justin Bieber: Well, you know...

And there's plenty of people who will regret Machado buying now. Not that I don't think he's a stud, just bad time to buy. Wait for a dip and then buy.

Of course, if the general public knew what they were doing, no one would have made $800+ on Michael Phelps' autos during that 3 week magic carpet ride. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts