Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KWH / Sports Collectors Gallery ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...anyone ever have any luck "negotiating" with this seller? Most of the items I am interested in do not have a BO option. Do you know if they are willing to budge on prices?

TIA for whatever information you can share.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
MaineMule said:
...anyone ever have any luck "negotiating" with this seller? Most of the items I am interested in do not have a BO option. Do you know if they are willing to budge on prices?

When I used to collect HOFer autos, he cut me some deals when I would buy several items at a time. Sometimes it was only 10%, other times it was more.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
MaineMule said:

When I used to collect HOFer autos, he cut me some deals when I would buy several items at a time. Sometimes it was only 10%, other times it was more.
This is exactly the experience I've had with them, Scott. I don't know about single items, but I have bought multiples from them by making an offer lower than the ebay asking price. It can't hurt to try.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Mighty Bombjack said:
GarkoCollector said:
MaineMule said:

This is exactly the experience I've had with them, Scott. I don't know about single items, but I have bought multiples from them by making an offer lower than the ebay asking price. It can't hurt to try.

...thanks Wayne and GC.......I'll have to see where I can bundle a couple of items. It seems that they do not sell a whole lot on EBAY from what I see.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
GarkoCollector said:
MaineMule said:

...thanks Wayne and GC.......I'll have to see where I can bundle a couple of items. It seems that they do not sell a whole lot on EBAY from what I see.

I think they may be receptive to a slight discount for a deal on single items made off of ebay, what with the fees these days. Good luck, they have some great stuff.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Kirk is a good friend of mine...
He is very fair and has really nice stuff... Bg

yankeeno7

Nov 7, 2010
Depends on what you are interested in and what your offer is. I have dealt with him a couple times in the past. All I can say is that he is fair. You're not going to get a steal from him but I have always had good luck with purchases.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Leaf said:
Kirk is a good friend of mine...
He is very fair and has really nice stuff... Bg

Thanks BG, I'll have to see if I have anything left after the holidays to even make an offer ;) ....

yankeeno7 said:
Depends on what you are interested in and what your offer is. I have dealt with him a couple times in the past. All I can say is that he is fair. You're not going to get a steal from him but I have always had good luck with purchases.

Thanks, not expecting a steal but hoping for lower prices.

steve-a-reno said:
I have asked about items and gotten no responses several times. He has quality stuff though.

I'll let you know how I (eventually) make out Steve. Hope you are well.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
yankeeno7 said:
Agreed.

Members online

Latest posts