Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hype power! elvis sterling is going crazy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
a week ago, his 08 bowman sterling jsy/auto refractor #/199's were selling for $3-$4 whopping bucks

today, there's one on ebay with a bid over $50 with a day to go. another one following close with $30+ with 2 days to go

seems like most, if not all the 08 bowman sterlings are coming down in prices but elvis has gone through the roof with some news these days :shock:

dave

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
There is actually a really nice lot on ebay...

If I had the cash, i would buy it. If you like Andrus, I am sure you have seen it. Runs about $1000.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
daveyou said:
a week ago, his 08 bowman sterling jsy/auto refractor #/199's were selling for $3-$4 whopping bucks

today, there's one on ebay with a bid over $50 with a day to go. another one following close with $30+ with 2 days to go

seems like most, if not all the 08 bowman sterlings are coming down in prices but elvis has gone through the roof with some news these days :shock:

dave

Michael Young agreed to move to 3rd, possibly opening the SS job for him.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ballerskrip said:

If I had the cash, i would buy it. If you like Andrus, I am sure you have seen it. Runs about $1000.

pm me linky?

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Seiya said:
daveyou said:

dave

wait, that was confirmed? i though young was against it and wanted a trade outta there? interesting

dave

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
Seiya said:
daveyou said:

dave

wait, that was confirmed? i though young was against it and wanted a trade outta there? interesting

dave

Take it for what its worth...

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/story/1146887.html

http://griddle.baseballtoaster.com/arch ... 99288.html

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
daveyou said:
Seiya said:
daveyou said:

dave

dave

Yea, according to rotoworld, and mlb.com
Code:
MLB.com reports that Michael Young has agreed to play third base this season and is no longer requesting a trade from the Rangers.
Quite a turnaround compared to his stance on the issue just a few days ago. Young moving to third base clears shortstop for prospect Elvis Andrus, although he's not a sure thing to begin this year in the majors anyway.
Source: MLB.com

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the heads-up. I just tossed a lot of 6 2006 Chrome RCs up. I figured I missed the boat on him. He was hot in 2006 and cooled off and after the trade to the Rangers he cooled off even more.... nice to see I might do OK with these afterall.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
when i participated in andrew's sterling 1 and 2 case break, i got slotted with texas on both slots and i wasn't all that happy but now? :D :D

here's my haul so far

IMG_0009.jpg

bought one black ref auto for $31 last week (though i way overpaid)
and the rest were pulled by andrew's break minus the refractor

dave

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
daveyou said:
when i participated in andrew's sterling 1 and 2 case break, i got slotted with texas on both slots and i wasn't all that happy but now? :D :D

here's my haul so far

bought one black ref auto for $31 last week (though i way overpaid)
and the rest were pulled by andrew's break minus the refractor

dave

The lord loves Dave

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ballerskrip said:

You might see that listing vanish this weekend. :?

Members online