Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4 packs + 2 boxes of Bowman Chrome...DONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Went to the shop today with a little store credit left and picked up 4 packs of BC out of an open box plus 2 sealed boxes of Chrome. I don't think I did too bad....

I hit a ton of refractors
Adam Jones
Randy Johnson
Oliver Perez
Jason Varitek
Ichiro
Aramis Ramirez
Schilling
Peavy

Green RC refractors of
Jeff Niemann
Sean Rodriguez

Vetran Xfractor
Hideki Matsui

Blue Refractor
Chris Young Dbacks

Prospect xfractor
David Bromberg

HITS

Jordan Schafer base chrome auto
Andrew Brackman refractor auto

and

Lars Anderson refractor auto! I think he's one to hang onto!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
yeah well people in hades want icewater too! LOL Keepin the xfractor as I'm a Yankee fan!

I was pleased with the autos I got. I know Schafer has had a chrome card in the past but hey, its an auto. The Brackman is nice even though he is injured and the Lars is just plain filthy.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
blanning71 said:
yeah well people in hades want icewater too! LOL Keepin the xfractor as I'm a Yankee fan!

I was pleased with the autos I got. I know Schafer has had a chrome card in the past but hey, its an auto. The Brackman is nice even though he is injured and the Lars is just plain filthy.
Yup congrats. I need your luck as I never get a good hit :p

Oh and congrats on the yankee hit :).

Id send you the 07 matusi x but i think i sent it to aminors

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
blanning71 said:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Kidding of course. Nice card. If you ever look to move it, shoot me a pm.
Other than that, a pretty solid break. Congrats.

Anthony

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey man, its not a biggie. I am not a huge collector of Matsui so I can understand getting it in the hands of someone doing the set. Thanks for the kind words though.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
aminors said:
blanning71 said:

Anthony

Hey, no harm my friend. It wasn't meant as a hurtful response to what he said! LOL. I know you are just very aggresive towards finishing the set. And I do mean VERY aggresive and persistant! LOL. If I decide to move it I'll let ya know.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
blanning71 said:
aminors said:
blanning71 said:

Anthony

Hey, no harm my friend. It wasn't meant as a hurtful response to what he said! LOL. I know you are just very aggresive towards finishing the set. And I do mean VERY aggresive and persistant! LOL. If I decide to move it I'll let ya know.

Sorry, I've been keeping it toned down over the past week or so, I just really want that set. Xfractors and blues are my favorite chrome parallels, and it's an affordable set on a teenager's budget lol.

Anthony

Members online

Latest posts