Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever bid on Heritage items?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I am currently bidding on an item in a Heritage auction that ends tomorrow. I really hope to win it and assume I will...my question is, how long do you have to pay on those sites? Is there anything I should know if I win?

Thanks for any help!

Happy Holidays!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
I am currently bidding on an item in a Heritage auction that ends tomorrow. I really hope to win it and assume I will...my question is, how long do you have to pay on those sites? Is there anything I should know if I win?

Thanks for any help!

Happy Holidays!

24. Payment is due upon closing of the Auction session, or upon presentment of an invoice. Auctioneer
reserves the right to void an invoice if payment in full is not received within 7 days after the close
of the Auction. In cases of nonpayment, Auctioneer’s election to void a sale does not relieve the
Bidder from their obligation to pay Auctioneer its fees (seller’s and buyer’s premium) on the lot
and any other damages pertaining to the lot.

http://sports.ha.com/c/auction/terms-an ... view=terms

Members online