Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any reason to keep the redempton card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I have been buying just the codes for 2010 bowman draft.....Is there any reason you might need the physical card? Or is it just a worthless piece of cardboard once scratched and code entered? Gracias amigos

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Id keep it until you get the card in hand.

Could Topps possibly require down the line for collectors to actually send the cards in, in addition to the online redemption? For those who entered the codes and lost the cards, this would save topps a lot of $$$ down the line imo

I think I'm gonna buy the physical cards from now on....only bought 2 codes

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
P_Manning 18 said:
Id keep it until you get the card in hand.

Could Topps possibly require down the line for collectors to actually send the cards in, in addition to the online redemption? For those who entered the codes and lost the cards, this would save topps a lot of $$$ down the line imo

I think I'm gonna buy the physical cards from now on....only bought 2 codes

No.

Id keep just in case of any mix up. Especially if you bought the codes and had them email the code... and not send the redemption card ... id make sure you had the redemption card as well... just to be safe.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Like others have said, I'd keep the redemption card until you have the actual card in hand. As well, as a player collector if the redemption card has Olerud's or Romero's name it, I keep it for my collection. Just my own preference.

2010ToppsUpdatePPRedemp.jpg

- Rod

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
you can always sell it to player collectors as an oddity item...

i bought an expired redemption card myself. at the time i started collecting him i wasn't able to afford the signed card itself. so this seemed like a pretty unique item. later i had him sign it. it's still one of my favorite items.
now i've got over 50 of his 1st auto.
i still hope to find more of his redemption cards.

brandon_wood_2003bdp170_redemption.jpg

Members online

Latest posts