Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Draft case break - 20 autos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
This is my 2nd case and is probably the BEST case of draft (any year) that I've opened. You be the judge and rate my case.

No refractors of note, only 1 gold ref (Aaron Sanchez), no orange/red/printing plate/super, etc

base autos:
Bryce Brentz
Jameson Taillon x2 :)!
Kaleb Cowart
Noah Syndergaard

refractor autos /500:
Chevez Clarke
Bryce Brentz
Kaleb Cowart
Justin O'Conner
Kellin Deglan
Yasmani Grandal :)!

blue refractor auto /150:
Jake Skole

USA autos:
Chris Chinea
Carson Kelly ref /199
Troy Conyers ref /199
Ivan Pelaez blue ref /99

Aflac autos:
Everett Williams /127
Kaleb Cowart /230

and the 2 BIG hits:

Image40.jpg

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Wow. You pulled more Refractor Autos than Base Autos, the only thing that was missing was a Gold or Orange Auto but you did very well (as you already know). Three AFLACs when most people didn't get one should draw some interesting responses. Nice case.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I've busted way too many cases with no aflac, only two-three ref autos, and no color autos better than a blue usa to be too awfully happy for you but you hit a freakin whopper.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Is the Strasburg some kind of mystery redemption?That's odd they don't state which variation it is.So it could be anywhere from a refractor to a red refractor?

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey cwc congrats! That's just like my case, my Stras redemption sold for $179 and my Harper sold for $569.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Pretty nice dude. You could prob buy another 50 cases and not find one Harper auto or Strasburg variation. For every 50 clunkers, one like yours seems to pop up. Congrats.

Members online