Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 box break of 04 SP Prospectss w/ scan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bleedd0dgerblue

Aug 7, 2008
Went to the Hollywood Park show and decided to pick up two of these boxes. Everything is available
Did pretty bad on the base autos:
Jeff Dominguez, Jeff Frazier, Chris McConnell, Chad Boyd, Jordan Parraz, Grant Plumley, Jon Zeringue, and Rob Johnson

the dual: Purcey/Jackson

and the GU: Hochevar, Stubbs, Romanczuk, and Cox

but this was the big hit.
sc0012c2dc.jpg

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
may his soul rest in peace.... :roll: :roll: but how can UPPER DECK get PUCKETT's auto and not the hundreds of autos they have waiting for redemption :roll: :roll:

sweet auto by the way

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
may his soul rest in peace.... :roll: :roll: but how can UPPER DECK get PUCKETT's auto and not the hundreds of autos they have waiting for redemption :roll: :roll:

sweet auto by the way
You realize this is 2004. 2 years before his death.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
CISCOKID23 said:

sweet auto by the way
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: of course i know....

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
CISCOKID23 said:

sweet auto by the way
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: of course i know....

:roll: :roll: :roll: Well i dont get what your saying then.

Trying to make a joke or something ;)

bleedd0dgerblue

Aug 7, 2008
Boxes were $125. Cant remember who i got them from but they were set up next to one of the doors. He had tons of sweet high grade PSA stuff and good wax. Nice guy too.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bleedd0dgerblue said:
Boxes were $125. Cant remember who i got them from but they were set up next to one of the doors. He had tons of sweet high grade PSA stuff and good wax. Nice guy too.

I believe that is a great price.

Members online

Latest posts