Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge shoutout to HOFAUTOS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Tells you what kind of guy he really is. You can get into a knockdown drag out argument and he still sends me this beauty! Really nice piece and I am glad to give it a good home. Thanks a lot bud!

IMG-1.jpg

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
That's an awesome gesture, and a sweet card!

Here's one of the three I got signed this year
29ook2f.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Nice! Whats next though? Lancemountain sending you some freebies?

Doubtful but seriously...I don't dislike anyone here really. I may disagree like all hell with some people but I don't lose sleep over anyone here. I feel like we are all a piece of a puzzle here and if someone stopped posting here and left the board...the puzzle would be somehow incomplete. I respect everyone as a human being.

As for HOFAUTOS... we don't always agree but somehow I think we are a lot closer in our beliefs and thoughts than this board suggests.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
predatorkj said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
predatorkj said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
That's an awesome gesture, and a sweet card!
Here's one of the three I got signed this year
29ook2f.jpg
In Austin I am guessing?
At Minute Maid. He signed every saturday.
Thought that was only for the kids. In any case...nice card!
Outside of the stadium. Is there some other signing?

They had some sort of promotion for a couple of years there. A lemonade stand type thing or something? In any case...my buddy took his kids and loaded up. I didn't know he was signing outside. I am assuming it was the parking garage entrance or Diamond club entrance eh?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Parking entrance. Hopefully he does Astroline this year. Do you happen to know what time they start handing out autograph tickets?

Members online

Latest posts