Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any good card shops on Long Island, NY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
I'm pretty much sick of buying cards on-line as well as boxes. It seems that the Long Island cardboard world has died in the past years.

Anyone know any places that are relatively cheaper?

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Tri County Flea Market in Levittown

Really cheap boxes if you are looking for that. singles, ehh, not so much. dont really know anywhere around here that doesnt have crazy prices on singles

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
The east end is dead. I was lucky to find a gift type shop out by me that carries some hobby boxes. I bought most of her half case of 2010 Bowman for like 80 a box. BC was 4 a pack but its nice to be able to buy a few hobby packs w/o driving an hour+.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah I'm in Suffolk and it's been dead. Is Tri-County Flea Market open during the week? I know they have card shows on Sunday usually.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tri county is god awful

tm decomposer said:
Yeah I'm in Suffolk and it's been dead. Is Tri-County Flea Market open during the week? I know they have card shows on Sunday usually.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
jcmint said:
tri county is god awful

tm decomposer said:

agreed.

Also, rumor has it that the owner just jack up all of the rents for all of the vendors. They may not be long for that location.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts