Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is there a reason to save Bowman Draft wrappers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
there is no way Topps would announce a wrapper redemption for Draft now. 2 weeks after release, they would be crazy if they did

Jul 30, 2009
Um, how else do you expect to get the 16U patch autos from the U.S.A. sets? :lol:

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
ohh well, I just dumped them in the trash. I hope I don't kick myself for that.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
sneekc said:
You should kick yourself I recycle them to lessen my carbon foot print, and less evidence that I spend money on card board from the wife, since she never looks in the recycle bin :D

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I cracked 4 boxes and tossed them.....Could be regretting that soon...It can't hurt

EDIT: How long after bowman chrome was released did they announce the redemption program? Was it right away?

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Pine Tar said:
sneekc said:
You should kick yourself I recycle them to lessen my carbon foot print, and less evidence that I spend money on card board from the wife, since she never looks in the recycle bin :D
thats what I meant, we call the recycling trash here at the print shop :)

everything goes in the recycling.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
To me, this program seems like it is very time consuming....For the people that sent in 18 wrappers each stampled together, does Topps actually count the wrappers? To pay someone to sit and count wrappers seems like it could have been bypassed by just adding a box topper redemption card...Of course it's a neat idea, I just think a lot of unnecessary work for both sides..

I assume it was a very last minute decision because of the lack of success of the product, so that may explain things

Bowman draft appears to be doing much better overall

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
noaskiecards said:
To me, this program seems like it is very time consuming....For the people that sent in 18 wrappers each stampled together, does Topps actually count the wrappers? To pay someone to sit and count wrappers seems like it could have been bypassed by just adding a box topper redemption card...Of course it's a neat idea, I just think a lot of unnecessary work for both sides..

I assume it was a very last minute decision because of the lack of success of the product, so that may explain things

They probably weigh them, That would be the easiest way to go

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Casebusters said:
noaskiecards said:

They probably weigh them, That would be the easiest way to go

Tie them up with paper clips and rocks then...my invisible tape weighs less I'm sure ;)

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
I think the wrapper redemptions were saved for the crappiest of crappy products.

I agree. I am saving mine for a little while just to be safe.

Tom

Latest posts