Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garrett Wittels charged & arrested for rape

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Accusations of rape are never good.

True or not, it's a black eye.

The whole reason I knew about it was because ESPN reported on it. Like you said, true or not, it's out there now and won't look good at all.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Accusations of rape are never good.

True or not, it's a black eye.

In a group makes it even a little worse.

It could be a frame job, but two 17 year-old girls trying to take advantage of his fame? I'm a huge baseball fan and it took me a minute to realize who this was. Plus, he's still in college and has no big contract on the table. Does the name Robin Ventura have a lot more cache than I thought?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
These types of allegations are on the rise. No one can say for sure but this happens all the time on spring breaks and vacation spots. Typical wake up and say what the hell did I just do. Been in a group where such allegations took place, they were completely false.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
jcmint said:
These types of allegations are on the rise. No one can say for sure but this happens all the time on spring breaks and vacation spots. Typical wake up and say what the hell did I just do. Been in a group where such allegations took place, they were completely false.

While there are indeed numerous instances of false accusations, the "wake up and say what the hell did I just do" excuse can certainly swing both ways. Anyone charged is innocent until proven guilty in my mind but I never, not even for a second, discount a rape charge.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
braden said:
jcmint said:

While there are indeed numerous instances of false accusations, the "wake up and say what the hell did I just do" excuse can certainly swing both ways. Anyone charged is innocent until proven guilty in my mind but I never, not even for a second, discount a rape charge.

Amen. No one on this board is going to definitively know the truth. Everyone will have an opinion, but I can't imagine anyone knowing so little about the case and having any sort of certainty as to what went on in that room.

Even people who DO know Garret don't know if he's capable of rape, and even people who know the girls don't know if they're capable of making a false accusation.

Members online

Latest posts