Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good price for a Strasburg auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. I just thought it would get more looks here.

I have a chance to get a Stephen Strasburg signed photo for $35, no question what so ever about it being authentic.

Do you think that is a good, fair, or high price? Any and all feedback appreciated.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Tedw9 said:
If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. I just thought it would get more looks here.

I have a chance to get a Stephen Strasburg signed photo for $35, no question what so ever about it being authentic.

Do you think that is a good, fair, or high price? Any and all feedback appreciated.

Steal, IF, its good/real.
BG

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
Leaf said:
Tedw9 said:

Steal, IF, its good/real.
BG

Thank you for replying, your post has been thanked.

No other opinions??

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Depends what you want it for. Looking to re-sell, the $35 will only be part of the cost as you will need to get it authenticated. If its PC, go for it, probably the best price you will see unless he doesn't recover from TJ in a year.

Members online

Latest posts