Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first mailday post ever....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't post here as much as I should, but lately I've been trying to get my freewebs page organized as I'm trying to move a bunch of stars and hall of famer inserts, base and oddball cards. Thought this ebay win was deserving of my first mailday post. Enjoy philly fans.

eaglestix.jpg

Here's the link to the auction where I won them. Check out the spelling of "Cardinals".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0286414736

I edited out the barcodes and seat numbers but I can't wait until Sunday. Me and my girlfriend are making the 5-6 hr drive in the morning. Anyone know any good card shops in the Scottsdale area? We're staying at the Hyatt Regency.

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
nice win.... is there a way to keep one of the tickets after the game for me. id love to pick one up, since i like to collecti and keep tickets lmk thanks

Utleyfan1 said:
Hope you enjoy watching some Samuel Pick 6's!

Just hoping I don't see too much Joselio Hanson or Considine on the field. They're toast against those receivers. If Johnson brings the blitz, they better make sure everyone is covered. Good to hear that Westbrook says he feels good today. I'm psyched for this game.

Adamsince1981 said:
Warner will own McNabb...document it with your camera!

We'll see what Dawkins, Cole, Bradley and co. have to say about that.

I thought about making a sign that says" We are who you think we are" but I've been reading the cardinals message boards and how they're trying to keep the philly fans out of their stadium. It's pretty funny. Their smack about true fans at the game when they couldn't even sell out against the falcons and had to get an extension to televise the game in AZ. Most cardinals fans bought tickets for this game to resell to eagles fans and to try to make some cash. Check craigslist and they're all over the map.

G

Job on the win there. And it looks like the guy studders as well since he spelled the Cardinals
The Cardindals. And you will have both tickets after the game, because all the do is scan it so you can keep the whole ticket.
I saw this because some asked you if they could got one from you. I think that is what was posted.

Again very nice job and enjoy the game. You should take a poster say something
about this place. LOL

Members online