Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How is this a 5-color patch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Reading is fundamental!

This Patch is from the Bobcats Alternate Blue Jersey and has 5 Color Changes (Black/White/Black/Navy/White). I know it's hard to see from the scan, but trust me they are all there.

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
I'm guessing the black/navy are right next to each other making it impossible to tell the difference. He counted the tip of the left corner.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

This Patch is from the Bobcats Alternate Blue Jersey and has 5 Color Changes (Black/White/Black/Navy/White). I know it's hard to see from the scan, but trust me they are all there.

I tend to cut through the BS.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

Even you don't see 5 colors there...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
card-treasury said:
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

I tend to cut through the BS.

Even if it IS (Black, White, Black, Navy, White)...that looks like "3" colors all day to me...Black + Black = Black...

but, I'm sure the "reading is fundamental" was necessary...

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

Is there a literacy problem on the board?

It says right in the damn quote that it's hard to see in the scan...?

So no, I don't see it, but obviously there are 5 color breaks as stated in the auction. I'd hardly call the answer to the OP's question BS, and had he read it first he wouldn't have had to post here.

Do I think it's a bit deceptive to call it a '5 color patch'? Yes, however had the OP decided to take the time to read the item's description we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

So no, I don't see it, but obviously there are 5 color breaks as stated in the auction. I'd hardly call the answer to the OP's question BS, and had he read it first he wouldn't have had to post here.

Do I think it's a bit deceptive to call it a '5 color patch'? Yes, however had the OP decided to take the time to read the item's description we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Even by your explanation it IS deceptive...

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

I typed out 3 different pretty long responses, none of which were too polite...I'm done with this thread.

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
I see black/white/black/navy blue. I think there's probably a white thread or something that accounts for the last white. I don't really like sellers the count colors this way but regardless of what they call it, it's ultimately up to the buyers to decide.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

I typed out 3 different pretty long responses, none of which were too polite...I'm done with this thread.

Starting out as a smart-ass and being wrong is not a positive...

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
[quote="prozac4312":3sjkno0b]Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

Starting out as a smart-ass and being wrong is not a positive...[/quote:3sjkno0b]

Tell me in which of my posts I was wrong, please, I'd love to hear it.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
prozac4312 said:

I don't see a literacy problem; however, you may qualify for an idiocy award.

If you want to see my college transcripts and/or resume in order to judge my educational background, there is a PM button on every post I make.

...need to post? I don't think so, buddy.

...want to post? That's more like it.

On the FCB, this is allowed, and that is why most of us have come over here from the facist regime of the BMB that chased at least me away.

I am not going to argue with you about this any more.

The people that get my drift, get my drift, and that's all I really care about.

Good weekend to all, especially the guy whose user ID is in honor of an pharmaceutical drug prescribed as a treatment for "major depression."

Cheers! :D

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
[quote="Adamsince1981":2597ue4c][quote="prozac4312":2597ue4c]Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

Starting out as a smart-ass and being wrong is not a positive...[/quote:2597ue4c]

Tell me in which of my posts I was wrong, please, I'd love to hear it.[/quote:2597ue4c]

Read all of your posts...

Reading is fundamental!

They were all bad.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
card-treasury said:
prozac4312 said:

I don't see a literacy problem; however, you may qualify for an idiocy award.

If you want to see my college transcripts and/or resume in order to judge my educational background, there is a PM button on every post I make.

...need to post? I don't think so, buddy.

...want to post? That's more like it.

On the FCB, this is allowed, and that is why most of us have come over here from the facist regime of the BMB that chased at least me away.

I am not going to argue with you about this any more.

The people that get my drift, get my drift, and that's all I really care about.

Good weekend to all, especially the guy whose user ID is in honor of an pharmaceutical drug prescribed as a treatment for "major depression."

Cheers! :D

Facist huh?

It really irks me when someone trying to 'act' smarter than me misspells a word or makes a grammatical error.

I also think it's pretty funny that you said I could PM you if I had any questions in a 'we can take this outside if there's a problem' manner. Classy.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
[quote="prozac4312":184nnsth][quote="Adamsince1981":184nnsth][quote="prozac4312":184nnsth]Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

Starting out as a smart-ass and being wrong is not a positive...[/quote:184nnsth]

Tell me in which of my posts I was wrong, please, I'd love to hear it.[/quote:184nnsth]

Reading is fundamental!

They were all bad.[/quote:184nnsth]

Apparently you're as stupid as you are illiterate.

Adamsince1981 said:

I said show me a post that I was wrong in. You didn't provide. You fail at life, please just stop before you get further embarrassed.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
prozac4312 said:
[quote="Adamsince1981":2f8k1ba9][quote="prozac4312":2f8k1ba9][quote="Adamsince1981":2f8k1ba9][quote="prozac4312":2f8k1ba9]Reading is fundamental!

And seeing isn't???

Starting out as a smart-ass and being wrong is not a positive...[/quote:2f8k1ba9]

Tell me in which of my posts I was wrong, please, I'd love to hear it.[/quote:2f8k1ba9]

Reading is fundamental!

They were all bad.[/quote:2f8k1ba9]

Apparently you're as stupid as you are illiterate.

Adamsince1981 said:

I said show me a post that I was wrong in. You didn't provide. You fail at life, please just stop before you get further embarrassed.[/quote:2f8k1ba9]

WOW...no one has been embarrassed...but, you have issues.

You've been wrong since you made the decision to post...I fail at nothing.

Members online

Latest posts