Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what did Vick SPA patch autos sell for after his incident?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
has anyone been collecting/hoarding/tracking these things?

I'd love to see the progression of prices from : release-to-rise-to-fall-to-rebirth.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I dont think they ever dropped to a point that was worth the risk of buying them again. They were so rare that many people just wanted them because. Like the Quincy Carter contenders autos.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Gellman said:
I dont think they ever dropped to a point that was worth the risk of buying them again. They were so rare that many people just wanted them because. Like the Quincy Carter contenders autos.

To be completely honest, I don't think many people thought he would actually play again, let alone take his career to a whole other level not seen before the "incident" I think the people that bought them when he was incarcerated were buying them for very specific reasons i.e. VA Tech fans, hardcore vick fans, novelty collectors, etc. Sure hindsight is 20/20 but even after he got reinstated last year his prospects to be a star again were very, very dim.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
ok, thanks for the responses guys... this is what I had been thinking. I was only considering picking one up for about a week after the 'incident', but then I never really pursued it. but after watching one top $1k the other day, I started to wonder if I might have missed out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts