Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - December 28th, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hey, hey, hey. The Harvin Shield showed up yesterday, which confuses me to no end. Regardless, I sucked it up and apologized to the guy for questioning where my card was. He was pretty pleasant about everything, luckily, and just asked I send the coin back to him.

Good thing I got a Jump to Conclusions mat for Christmas, huh?

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
office_space_kit_mat.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I can say, though, that I kept my cool in my emails to the seller. Had I typed what was going through my head, I would feel a lot worse.

Oh, and Double eBay Bucks today! Time to pick up a few things, I think!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
cwells46 said:
Card Magnet said:
Hidey ho

The streak continues...at least one former Hurricane has now scored a touchdown in 138 straight regular season weeks.

Should we give them a cookie?

No, the cookies go to the hurricanes that have gotten arrested for the past 139 regular season weeks.

Miami should advertise what happens to the guys that don't make it to the NFL. I'd watch that program for hours.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Topps Magic blasters are live at Target. I could really give a crap about Platinum, Unrivaled, Prime, etc, but I am digging what I've seen online. May have to pick one up to tide me over until hobby comes out.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
Topps Magic blasters are live at Target. I could really give a crap about Platinum, Unrivaled, Prime, etc, but I am digging what I've seen online. May have to pick one up to tide me over until hobby comes out.
Magic hobby is out as well, I saw them at my LCS yesterday.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Slette said:

This was one of the worst products of last year so I couldn't quite figure out what you were talking about and I'm surprised that they even re-upped it.

With that said, it looks like they just borrowed Panini's adobe photoshop filter. The same one that JBel uses to make signatures here. But they just did the entire photo rather than cutting out the player.

This looks like a massive sticker dump and the College feel is lost now that UD has the NCAA license.

MJD and Troy Aikman took me like 5 seconds to put together and they look stupid in Pro Uniforms.

Look at these form eBay and tell me it's not a dump, hah:

!C!8Ptsw!2k~$(KGrHqQOKkIEzJYk9)nuBNFWCZg,W!~~0_3.jpg
!C!8OThgEWk~$%28KGrHqN,!lMEz+6WFj36BNFV48Wr7g~~0_3.jpg

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State

Topps Magic looks really nice!

I wonder how many autographs are in there...

Oh, and how the frick did Topps keep Deion Branch in a Seahawks uniform?! Panini already has him in a Pats uni...

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
PS- If my posts look like someone hacked my account today it's the meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts