Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Auto's. Let's see them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Show me what you got!

I have only seen one of my guy (Jim Rice) but would love to see more!
I was curious to see what the checklist consisted of but Beckett was down.

Rice appears with Ron Guidry, George Brett and Mike Schmidt.
Since there are only 10, I am positive that I won't see another one as they are probably tucked into player collections.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Beckett lists these 9 cards:
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #BZSR (Beckett/ Zito/ Sheets/ Rios)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #CGFC (J.Carter/ Gwynn/ Sid Fernandez/ Cone)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #CLJP (Clark/ Smoltz/ Randy Johnson/ Palmeiro)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #MPTK (Mauer/ Prior/ Teixeira/ Kotchman)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #RBGS (Rice/ Brett/ Guidy/ Schmidt)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #SRSG (Sax/ Ripken/ Ryno/ K.Gibson)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #TVOB (Thomas/ Mo Vaughn/ Olerud/ Bagwell)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #WHJB (K. Wood/ Helton/ G. Jenkins/ Beltran)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #YWLM (Yount/ Winfield/ Lynn/ Murray)

The checklist that came in the boxes also lists this card (making 10 total):
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #GRSH (K. Gibson/Ripken/Sax/Hrbek)

I don't know if the last card exists, as it's not something I'd go looking for. I don't have any to show you either, sorry (never pulled one).

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Thanks for the info.

carlitoson said:
Beckett lists these 9 cards:
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #BZSR (Beckett/ Zito/ Sheets/ Rios)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #CGFC (J.Carter/ Gwynn/ Sid Fernandez/ Cone)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #CLJP (Clark/ Smoltz/ Randy Johnson/ Palmeiro)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #MPTK (Mauer/ Prior/ Teixeira/ Kotchman)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #RBGS (Rice/ Brett/ Guidy/ Schmidt)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #SRSG (Sax/ Ripken/ Ryno/ K.Gibson)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #TVOB (Thomas/ Mo Vaughn/ Olerud/ Bagwell)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #WHJB (K. Wood/ Helton/ G. Jenkins/ Beltran)
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #YWLM (Yount/ Winfield/ Lynn/ Murray)

The checklist that came in the boxes also lists this card (making 10 total):
2004 SP Prospects Draft Class Quad Autographs #GRSH (K. Gibson/Ripken/Sax/Hrbek)

I don't know if the last card exists, as it's not something I'd go looking for. I don't have any to show you either, sorry (never pulled one).

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
That last card in the set would be great to pull. Not Draft class but I did pull some really nice multiple autographs from that set as well as Pedroia and Hughes. I've ben tempted to bust a case of this stuff when Blowout does their weekend specials. At case prices you would be in for about $8.50 per autograph with one being a dual or better autographed card.

Tom

CansecoChavezRobnettauto.jpg

CansecoHudsonStreetauto.jpg

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Hey Tom-

What are cases going for? I believe that they are 12 box cases with 5 auto's per box.
Blowout has them?

Tom Oates said:
That last card in the set would be great to pull. Not Draft class but I did pull some really nice multiple autographs from that set as well as Pedroia and Hughes. I've ben tempted to bust a case of this stuff when Blowout does their weekend specials. At case prices you would be in for about $8.50 per autograph with one being a dual or better autographed card.

Tom

CansecoChavezRobnettauto.jpg

CansecoHudsonStreetauto.jpg

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Here is one I have of Olerud, it is serial numbered 9/10 Oleruds number with Jays. The card was a redemption. Not sure if that us the case with all of these ones or not. Pretty decent draft class though.

1989 Draft Class:
Frank Thomas
Jeff Bagwell
Mo Vaughn
John Olerud

olerud_autos_bgs_web.jpg

Members online