Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crusade rainbow is finally complete!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
normally I wouldn't post a thread to display my pickups but this one I know alot of people here will enjoy..

Crusade red 024/025 is now in my posession completing my rainbow!

JoseCansecoPC140.jpg

and the rainbow complete

JoseCansecoPC143.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks guys.. I really can't stop looking at the scan as they look just amazing all together. I think I was happier winning this card than I would have been any other out there. not much compares to these cards IMO

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Congratulations on the acquisition! I really enjoy Jose Canseco cards for some reason. I'm also thankful both of my players never ended up in this set! :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Congrats Paul!!! Incredible accomplishment!!!

And I agree with Mozzie. I really wish Dawson had been in this set, but if he was, my wife would've killed me by now. :lol: :lol:

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
When my tax check comes in I am going to regret not making a push for the red Ripken that sold recently.

I have a crusade rainbow of my own that I just completed but it's a football run of Peyton Manning. Can I still have a donut?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
RITM said:
When my tax check comes in I am going to regret not making a push for the red Ripken that sold recently.

I have a crusade rainbow of my own that I just completed but it's a football run of Peyton Manning. Can I still have a donut?

if your player wasn't in the set.. any player just to have a rainbow would do! These cards are just amazing looking and way ahead of their time.. they will always be desirable and expensive.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
RITM said:

It's a Manning Rookie. I'd say that counts pretty big.

Members online