Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Odds on Pulling A Strasburg Auto from Bowman Platinum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just bought 3 boxes of bowman platinum from what ive pulled from blasters im sort of expecting a strasburg auto what are the odds of getting one...:)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
sscards1234 said:
I just bought 3 boxes of bowman platinum from what ive pulled from blasters im sort of expecting a strasburg auto what are the odds of getting one...:)
You ever kissed a girl yet?

Your odds are about the same for both.

Zip to Nil.

G

i dont mean out of a blaster i mean out of 3 boxes of normal retail not blaster and yah ive madeout with 2 girls and gotten 1 hj but yah thats all ive done

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
sscards1234 said:
i dont mean out of a blaster i mean out of 3 boxes of normal retail not blaster and yah ive madeout with 2 girls and gotten 1 hj but yah thats all ive done
The HJ you gave yourself doesn't count, and you are STILL unlikely to get a Stras out of 3 full retail boxes.
Good luck kid.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
sscards1234 said:

HJ's do not count and will never count, for a simple reason. You can sit on your hand make it numb and do it your room for weeks on end. It is called the stranger, try it and never tell us you did. Name your lil friend Strasburg and pulled two a day for the next 35 years.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
sscards1234 said:

Have you ever gotten a ZJ?

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
bradical said:
sscards1234 said:

If you dont know what it is big boy, you cant afford it.

casmith12

May 3, 2010
bradical said:
sscards1234 said:

Your post has been thanked

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Marro said:
sscards1234 said:

HJ's do not count and will never count, for a simple reason. You can sit on your hand make it numb and do it your room for weeks on end. It is called the stranger, try it and never tell us you did. Name your lil friend Strasburg and pulled two a day for the next 35 years.

"But then I'm like 'Ugh, I've got some dead guy's hand on my dick'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts