Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate sorting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Seriously! It's about this time after the release of a product that I remember how much I hate sorting. One guy busting 20 cases of draft means sorting 40,320 cards and then doing it twice to get them into player lots. My back hates me right now. Anyone in southeastern PA looking for a part time job sorting cards?

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Seriously! It's about this time after the release of a product that I remember how much I hate sorting. One guy busting 20 cases of draft means sorting 40,320 cards and then doing it twice to get them into player lots. My back hates me right now. Anyone in southeastern PA looking for a part time job sorting cards?

If I lived closer I'd hop on over to help. Agreed... sorting sucks.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Complaining about sorting 20 cases of product? Sounds kind of like Donald Trump complaining about how long it takes to count all his money.

- Rod

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
olerud363 said:
Complaining about sorting 20 cases of product? Sounds kind of like Donald Trump complaining about how long it takes to count all his money.

- Rod

No, counting your money gives you a feeling of satisfaction. Sorting base cards makes you want to blow your brains out.

Sorting a bunch of valuable cards on the other hand...

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I love sorting cards. Just wish I had the money to buy boxes like I used to. Never bought a sealed case, but wasn't uncommon to buy a dozen boxes of random stuff at my friend's store and sit all night sorting!

To the OP, I'm in SW Pa, if I didn't have a family to worry about, I'd drive a few hours to help! Don't think my wife would appreciate it now though. :lol:

It sux growing up!!!

I can already hear the conversation:
Honey, I'm going to drive to the other side of the state tomorrow.
For what?
I'm going to sort cards with a guy I've never met on my message board.
(silence, and that blank stare)

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:

Jim I sorted not one card man. Get a partner or find a youngster. i would NEVER sort that much.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
jcmint said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

Jim I sorted not one card man. Get a partner or find a youngster. i would NEVER sort that much.

Yeah, Phil told me about your guy. How does his 70 year old back handle it?!

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

Members online

Latest posts