Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The ugliest 2010 USA Holy Grail has been pulled....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Glad to see new players finally have names that are worse than the computer created players in the video games. Really adds to the realism.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
Chris Levy said:
Glad to see new players finally have names that are worse than the computer created players in the video games. Really adds to the realism.

Huh?

Bubba Starling sounds like a name straight out of a made up team from RBI Baseball

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I got a bad feeling that if the Silver's take off valuewise people will be wiping the autos off the base and faking Silvers.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I can't believe they used a fat silver paint pen on white for the 1/1s.

Seriously, no proof of concept experimentation before these were done?

Weird times at Topps no doubt.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Topps has to be blind, clueless, or both. All the 1/1s are signed in silver ink on a white background? Come on, get some common sense.

Or better yet, take ten seconds to write "How does this look?" in silver ink on white paper as a test, and then answer the question.

These look awful. I would much rather have a base auto signed in blue.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Topps has to be blind, clueless, or both. All the 1/1s are signed in silver ink on a white background? Come on, get some common sense.

Or better yet, take ten seconds to write "How does this look?" in silver ink on white paper as a test, and then answer the question.

These look awful. I would much rather have a base auto signed in blue.

Those autoraphs are heinous.

What a joke.

Members online

Latest posts