Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest on the Basketball boards! 5 Autograph Prizes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Prizes for NBA all Day!

(Disclaimer..Baseball topic)

Baltimore Orioles shortstop Cal Ripken, Jr. didn't miss a game in 16 years. He played in 2,632 consecutive games from April 30, 1982 to Sept. 19, 1998.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
One bump.

(Disclaimer..baseball topic)
On August 21,1920, Babe launched one far over the right field grandstand roof at the Polo Grounds. It was obviously fair when it left the park and Ruth proceeded to trot around the bases. When he arrived at home plate, the umpire disallowed the homer with the explanation that the ball had landed on foul ground somewhere out in Manhattan Field." (As Bob Uecker would say, "you'll need a visa to go find that ball") (my comment).

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Do you have a basketball contest everyday??

(Disclaimer: Baseball topic)
"Christy Mathewson joined the Army during World War I and was exposed to mustard gas which led to pulmonary tuberculosis and ultimately, his death."

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Do you have a basketball contest everyday??

(Disclaimer: Baseball topic)
"Christy Mathewson joined the Army during World War I and was exposed to mustard gas which led to pulmonary tuberculosis and ultimately, his death."

Not everyday. Just a couple days a week.

Members online

Latest posts