Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To Anyone Who Has Opened Bowman Platinum Hobby...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
they are all random redemptions, they don't specify the player and/or parallel

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Halonut said:

I know, but are they only redemptions of players who have a redemption card in the set, or just redemptions of a random player in the set...

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
techboy42004 said:
Halonut said:

I know, but are they only redemptions of players who have a redemption card in the set, or just redemptions of a random player in the set...

This is the checklist of available players...

Freddie Freeman
Gorkys Hernandez
Graham Hicks
Lonnie Chisenhall
J.D. Martinez
Jarrod Parker
Josh Lindblom
Chris Archer
Javier Rodriguez
Mauricio Robles
Kyle Wieland

It specifies what parallel it is when you redeem it.

Mackdriver2099

Jun 29, 2010
The Redemption i pulled out of a 2010 Bowman Platinum box and redeemed was a Chris Archer Red refractor Auto Card.Anybody else pull anything good out of these bonus redemptions?

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Topps put sequentially numbered redemptions in each case. So if you hit a chris archer in one box, it is likely to be that player for the rest of the whole case. just a heads up.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
blazers091 said:
Topps put sequentially numbered redemptions in each case. So if you hit a chris archer in one box, it is likely to be that player for the rest of the whole case. just a heads up.

Have you opened a case? Just curious as to how you know this or if it is an assumption. The case I've seen has had multiple players.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
You guys are not going to believe this but I redeemed 6 at home and my shop owner redeemed 5 for me and ALL 11 are Kyle Weiland regular refractor autos!! They're from 2 six box cases and a couple loose ones from the same distributor (Southern). I have 2 more unredeemed sitting here but I know what they'll probably be.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
blazers091 said:

That isn't true.

if it wasnt true then how could the person above me get the same auto for the whole case.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
blazers091 said:
cgilmo said:
blazers091 said:

That isn't true.

if it wasnt true then how could the person above me get the same auto for the whole case.

One case does not a print run make.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
cgilmo said:
blazers091 said:
cgilmo said:
blazers091 said:

That isn't true.

most of the cases are the same card. wanna buy 2 bonus auto's from me for $16 total and tell me its not josh lindblom? i'm afraid to check myself

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
blazers091 said:
cgilmo said:
blazers091 said:

That isn't true.

you should buy a case and see for yourself

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts