Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Elvis Andrus projected full season MLB stats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
ballerskrip said:
I like bill James predcitions, but I see him closer to 12-14 home runs....
Love the 40 stolen bases prediction

skrip

Wow, 12-14 when he hasnt hit higher than 4 in the minors? I dont quite see that happening...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Jays_Cards said:
ballerskrip said:
I like bill James predcitions, but I see him closer to 12-14 home runs....
Love the 40 stolen bases prediction

skrip

Wow, 12-14 when he hasnt hit higher than 4 in the minors? I dont quite see that happening...

We shall see. Being in the lineup that he is, he will likely get a TON of fastballs to hit. He will also play nearly double the games of a minor league season if he is in the bigs the entire year..

skrip

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
ballerskrip said:
Just another guick note...

Albert Pujols

Most homeruns in the minor leagues - 17

Rookie year - 37

Yes, but he's no Albert Pujols ;)

I do see him running a TON though. Wash is a big fan of taking bases and I could see him close to 50 this year (if he plays the ENTIRE season at the major league level).

His power, I think won't really develop for a few years. Remember, he is only 20, so I would give that time.

I do think 100 runs and 40+ SB is achievable though...especially in that lineup.

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
leatherman said:
Rafael Furcal's first year was .295 with 20 doubles, 4 home runs, and 40 stolen bases.

I predict a similar year for Andrus.

I think this is spot on!

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
bateson said:
leatherman said:
Rafael Furcal's first year was .295 with 20 doubles, 4 home runs, and 40 stolen bases.

I think this is spot on!

I think this is very optimistic. He may get the 20 doubles and 4 homers, but I don't see him hitting .295. I would say more like .260-.270. I also believe that 40 steals is optimistic too.

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
chuckbartowski said:
bateson said:
leatherman said:

I think this is spot on!

I think this is very optimistic. He may get the 20 doubles and 4 homers, but I don't see him hitting .295. I would say more like .260-.270. I also believe that 40 steals is optimistic too.

People overly optimistic and overprojecting a prospect on this board?! That never happens!

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
My thoughts:
He won't get an entire season this year (the Rangers love to keep prospects in AAA, like Hurley, Mayberry Jr., and Davis, thus Arias will be in the pros first.)

2010:
.252/.311/.343
4 HRs
36/107 BB/K
23 SBs

Members online