Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are your favorite prospects?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Who do you guys collect? I like to predict who will be big and collect a lot of prospects. I'm collecting Montero, Trout, Brown, Shelby Miller, Harper if they weren't so high, and Pomeranz.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Jordan Lyles.
Matt McBride.
David Holmberg.
Tanner Bushue.
Tyler Henson.

And by "favorite" I mean guys I don't expect too much out of, but that doesn't stop me from reliving my Bobby Bradley & BJ Garbe phase.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Post subject: Who are your favorite prospects?
Ones that get hyped, and I have a stash of them, but don't get hurt in there first year in the bigs

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Other than Yankee catchers, Graham Stoneburner, Adam Warren, and Banuelos. Hoping for nice first Bowman's this year from the latter two.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Cecil Tanner, BA Vollmuth, Hunter Morris, Todd Cunningham and Andrew Susac

Could add more too.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Jesus.

Also, Jeremy Jeffress. He taught me a new...method...for throwing faster pitches. ;)

I also like Gary Sanchez and some other dudes who can be found in my (clickable) banner.

BOOMSPAM.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
aminors said:
Jesus.

Also, Jeremy Jeffress. He taught me a new...method...for throwing faster pitches. ;)

I also like Gary Sanchez and some other dudes who can be found in my (clickable) banner.

BOOMSPAM.

Stupid question....where do you find those banners? I'm a little computer illiterate.

Members online

Latest posts