Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roy Williams = Michael Jordan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
::facepalm:: This dude just doesn't know when to shut up. I wouldn't even compare him to LeBron, who thinks too much of himself for having no championships. At least LeBron has a high level of talent, albeit no postseason success. I'd compare Roy to Greg Oden...just when you think you have something good, something gets screwed up one way or another.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... el-jordan/
Over the summer, Cowboys receiver Roy Williams compared himself to Jerry Rice. Now he’s comparing himself to Michael Jordan.

Williams said he finds it “disappointing” that he isn’t getting many passes thrown his way, and said, “I have no idea” why that’s the case. And then he made the comparison.

“I just try to play the game,” Williams said. “I just think if Michael Jordan is hot you keep feeding him the ball.”

Fortunately for Williams, after Sunday he probably won’t have to worry about why the Cowboys aren’t getting him the ball.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
As a Texas fan, the ideal situation would be if Roy Williams and Chrissy Simms got thrown into a pit of mountain lions and got eaten

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
There was another hoops player named Michael Jordan, who played in the Ivy League and then in Europe, maybe that's who he was talking about... :?

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
The only thing Roy has done is make the Galloway trade look less terrible. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts