Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

San Diego Kings Inn Card Show Tonight 4-9 PM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Just a reminder for the SD members that their is a show tonight 4-9 PM at the San Diego King's Inn Hotel, 1333 Hotel Circle South.

Jerry has boxes of chrome at $50 and Draft at $60.

If you get a chance make sure to stop by!

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
boxbreaker44 said:
Just a reminder for the SD members that their is a show tonight 4-9 PM at the San Diego King's Inn Hotel, 1333 Hotel Circle South.

Ahh man not sure if I should go.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Ahh man not sure if I should go.
You know you want to bust something.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
$50 for a box of bowman chrome? better off burning a $20 bill and keeping $30 in the back pocket imo :)

draft at $60 is fair for the convenience

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
$50 for a box of bowman chrome? better off burning a $20 bill and keeping $30 in the back pocket imo :)

draft at $60 is fair for the convenience

There $40 on blowout then its like $8 s/h. $50 is a very fair price.

But I get what your saying :lol:

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Actually just made it down to SD today but got all sorts of plans tonight. I'm bummed because I really want to make it to one of these shows, remember them as a little kid.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
Actually just made it down to SD today but got all sorts of plans tonight. I'm bummed because I really want to make it to one of these shows, remember them as a little kid.
There is another one next friday.

They are every friday.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
boxbreaker44 said:
padremurph said:

They are every friday.

I know, problem is I usually don't get to come down until after work on Fri (I live in LA) so don't make it down until 10ish. With New Years tomorrow I got to come down in the morning. I'll make it one of these days.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
boxbreaker44 said:
padremurph said:

They are every friday.

I know, problem is I usually don't get to come down until after work on Fri (I live in LA) so don't make it down until 10ish. With New Years tomorrow I got to come down in the morning. I'll make it one of these days.
Ah I see.